Sunday, October 15, 2006

Eric Gordon to Indiana!

CSTV and Bill Hodges report that the Chicago Tribune reported that Eric Gordon will sign with Indiana. Since verbal commitments are non-binding, Eric Gordon can change his mind as many times as he wants until he signs on the dotted line. Early signing period is sometime in November I think. Until then, who knows...

But this make sense. A new coach at Indiana, and the pressure from the in-state crowd (Eric Gordon played high school basketball in Indiana) may have tilted the scales. If it wasn't for Mike Davis, Eric Gordon would have probably signed at Indiana anyways?

[Another possibility is that after 10,000 phone calls from Kelvin Sampson, Eric Gordon wanted to make them stop and the only way to do that was to go to IU (just kidding!!!)].

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

CNE said...

BTW, AJ Stewart verbally committed to University of Kentucky. I would have emailed this to you, but I probably overlooked your email address on the front page.

ncaahoops said...

Thanks for the update on AJ Stewart!

Let me go through the website, I don't think I have an email link. I will update it with a visible contact link!

Oh the FireTubby.com site is actually not about firing Tubby. The url name got me until I read the About page :-)

CNE said...

Yeah, we had to make sure the domain didn't fall into unreasonable hands.

ncaahoops said...

Fans especially at the top basketball programs can be very demanding and trigger-happy.

I wonder how many of the NBA champions would be able to win it all if the NBA playoffs were single elimination games instead of Best-of-7 series.

Latest posts

Latest from NCAA Hoops Today